Bowl of Revelations is the very first item you will need if you want a Boss Weapon in Lords of the Fallen. You need to offer this item to Molhu so he can provide you with various services. One good thing here is that you can obtain the Bowl of Revelations pretty early in the game. However, it is not something that is readily available to you. Instead, you will have to do a bit of exploration to get it. And to help you with that, here’s our LOTF Bowls of Revelations Location Guide.
Where to Find Bowl of Revelations in Lords of the Fallen
The Bowl of Revelations is found in Pilgrim’s Perch and here’s exactly where you can find it:
- Fast travel to the Vestige of Blind Agatha in Pilgrim’s Perch
- After that, take the tunnel on the right side. You will find some enemies but you can ignore them
- At the end of the tunnel, take a left turn and get past the wooden passage
- Next, take a right turn to reach the area with wooden platforms
- Keep walking on those wooden platforms and climb down the ladder at the end of it
- You should now switch to the Umbral Realm and climb down the ladder on the right
- Now, you will land on a platform with multiple corpses alongside an Umbral Belly in the middle
- Use the Umbral Lamp to Soulflay the Umbral Belly and finally get the Bowl of Revelations in Lords of the Fallen
How to Use Bowl of Revelations in LOTF
Now that you know where to find the Bowl of Revelations, simply hand it over to Molhu. For those who don’t know, he is found in the Umbral version of the Skyrest Bridge.
After giving Molhu the Bowl of Revelations, you will be able to unlock Boss Weapons by offering him Remembrance. Moreover, you will also be able to upgrade your Umbral Lamp there.
That’s all you need to do to get and use the Bowl of Revelations in Lords of the Fallen. While you are here, feel free to browse through our dedicated section for LOTF Guides on Игровые новости. We have stacked up plenty of them for your reference.