Like in most Soulslike, there are multiple Stats available in Lords of the Fallen as well. These stats denote different attributes of the in-game character you have built or chosen. Most players who are new to this genre are not familiar with this game mechanic. In this guide, we will give a brief explanation of all the existing Stats in LOTF.
During your gameplay, you will feel the need to build a different character build. If you do so, you will have to focus on the stats and upgrade them accordingly. For instance, if you are looking to build a Tank character, then you must upgrade your Vitality and Endurance stat. But that’s only possible if you know how exactly these Stats work in Lords of the Fallen 2.
All Lords of the Fallen Stats Explained
Currently, there are 6 major stats available in LOTF, and here are they:
- Increases your ability to carry heavy weapons as well as boosts the damage you deal.
- This stat helps you to play smoothly while carrying light and ranged weapons.
- Increases your stamina so your character doesn’t get tired quickly. Focusing on this stat will allow you to equip a heavy armor set and move without getting exhausted.
- This stat represents your HP or Health/Hit Points.
- Increases your capability to wield stronger Inferno Catalysts. Also, allows you to cast catastrophic Infernal Spells.
- Increases your capability to wield stronger Radiant Catalysts and cast advanced Radiant Spells.
How to Level up Stats in Lords of the Fallen
You need to interact with a Vestige to upgrade any of your Stats. For those who don’t know, Vestige is like a checkpoint, just like Campfires in Tomb Raider Games. Here, you can Rest, Fast Travel, and also Upgrade your Character. While leveling up your stat, you will be prompted to spend a specific amount of Vigor (purple currency). You can gather this currency by exploring the map mainly, and can also spend it for purchasing items from a vendor.
Don’t Miss out these Guides:
- How To Spot Fake Items In Lords Of The Fallen
- How To Switch Realms In Lords Of The Fallen
- How Does Lords Of The Fallen Coop Work? Multiplayer & PvP
- How To Unlock Dark Crusader Class In Lords Of The Fallen
That’s everything you need to know about the Stats in Lords of the Fallen. While you are here, I suggest you check out our dedicated section for LOTF Guides at Игровые новости. You will find plenty of helpful content related to the game there.