While it is as simple as daylight when you have to upgrade weapons in Lords of the Fallen 2, finding the Blacksmith is where most players are facing the issue. The location where the Blacksmith is locked is such that players simply avoid her or often run past. Nevertheless, this guide will show you exactly where you can find the cell she is locked up in. Once you free her, she will set up shop in Skyrest Bridge area and you can head there to upgrade weapons in the game.
There are a few number of steps ahead that players will have to go through before they can free the Blacksmith. At this point in the game, you would have already started crossing names from this boss list. After that, you will reach the Pilgrim’s Perch Bellroom, the Vestige of Blind Agatha. There is a lift down below that unlocks a shortcut directly from this Vestige to the cages where we need to go. However, you will have to first take the long route and unlock this shortcut. Keeping that in mind, let’s start from the Vestige of Blind Agatha as we head to find the Blacksmith.
How to Find the Blacksmith Gerlinde in Lords of the Fallen
- Starting from the Pilgrim’s Perch Bellroom, head down the cave past the waterfall like area until you come to an opening on the cliffside.
- Although there is a lot of exploration that you will have to complete, we will skip mentioning that.
- As you defeat enemies and move forward, you will finally come across a ladder that you can use.
- Once you get down, switch realms to the Realm of the Dead (Umbral) and then get down to the next area.
- You will find numerous corpse statues here and if you Soulflay the one with the blue vine, and you will get the Bowl of Revelations.
- Now, climb up the stairs at the end of this area and then keep proceeding. Eventually, you will reach the area where the opening is blocked.
- In order to unlock this opening, you will have to find three entities and use Soulflay to clear out the blockage. Simply follow the blue shining vines and you will find all three of them quickly. Finally, you can Soulflay the path forward and then proceed ahead and unlock the lift that we mentioned below.
- You now have a shortcut back to the Vestige.
- Now, you will find a couple of spell casting enemies that should be taken care of first.
- Following this, head down to the pit and you will have three Armored Dogs and a shield carrying enemy to deal with. Once you defeat them, you will have the key to the cell in which the Blacksmith Gerlinde can be found in Lords of the Fallen.
- Hand the key over to her and the Blacksmith should now be free.
How to Upgrade Weapons in Lords of the Fallen
Now that the Blacksmith Gerlinde is free, she will set up shop in the Skyrest Hub Area. You can simply fast travel there and head straight to find the shop. Once you interact with her, you will get numerous options including Upgrade Equipment. Select this one and then you can upgrade weapons in Lords of the Fallen, provided you have the requirements on hand. Make sure you don’t pick out any Mimic Items while you do so.
That’s all we have from this guide. If you found it useful, do check out our other Lords of the Fallen guides right here at Игровые новости.